"An important step towards future mobility" is the headline of an article in the 26 October 2020 issue of the NWZ-Göppingen newspaper. The full integration of the district of Göppingen into the VVS is a mammoth project. District Administrator Edgar Wolff and VVS Managing Director Horst Stammler are fully convinced of its success.
The countdown is running. There are still 67 days to go until the district of Göppingen is fully integrated into the VVS. From 2021 the following modules will be offered:
- Simplified tariff structure: 100 tariff zones will become four in future. This means that many destinations can be reached much more cheaply.
- New lines: In the existing Filstal network there will be new line numbers for the existing lines from 1 January.
- Circular timetable: Detailed information on the new lines can be found in the printed circular timetable, which will be available from December.
- Connections: All the advantages of the new offer are summarised on the website
- Handy-Ticket: VVS tickets can be bought conveniently on your mobile phone - either via the VVS app or the DB Navigator.
In this project, politics and business go hand in hand. This is why Carl Stahl, as one of several well-known companies from the district of Göppingen, is supporting the advertising campaign for the introduction of the VVS.